Filed under: Alternative Power lifestyle, Media and the Arts, UCLA, Uncategorized | Tags: alternative power, Alternative Power lifestyle, art, business, california, carbon tax, earth cups, ecopreneur, ecopreneurist, ecoproducts, ecospace, environment, evergreenroatan, green cleaning companies, green find, green thanskgiving, green week, green your routine, greenhouse gases, Guanaja, healthy living consultant, honduras map, howtogogreen, independence, Media and the Arts, mineral-paper, mitart, NBC, NBC stations, NBC Universal, paper, politics, red wood, Riots, roatan, rock, solar, solar power, solar power evergreenroatan, solisto, splitzvillefarm, sunwize, sustainable food producers, terraskin, The Office, tim hortens, timmys, tree-free-paper, trees first, tropical independence, UCLA, university, USA, utila, willgrip4food, wordpress
* Earth Cup™ is made from renewable resources, is 100% compost able and petroleum free, all which make this cup very earth friendly.
* Most hot cups are coated with Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), a petrochemical plastic. LDPE is non-renewable and non-compostable, making the only methods of disposal; litter, land fills or incineration. Earth Cup™ is coated with earth friendly bio based material that uses less energy and significantly less greenhouse gas footprint.
* Earth Cup™ meets the ASTM 6400 composting standard and is acceptable at over 45 composting facilities in North America.
* Earth Cup™ can be coated one side for hot cups and two sided for cold beverages.
o Earth Cup™ hot cups are suitable for hot coffee, tea and other hot beverages.
o Earth Cup™ 9 oz water cups are coated on both sides and are suitable for water, soda and other chilled beverages.
* Earth Cup™ hot cups stock sizes are 10, 12, 16 and 20 oz.
o all hot cups fit one size Tater Ware™ sippy lid
o 24 oz cups will be available in December.
* Custom print using either flexo or off set print is available hosting up to five colors using soy based inks (minimum order is 50,000 per size).